Marine Services offered:
- One Fathom Bank to Eastern Singapore (Lat 01°15’N Long 104°05’E) – for transiting vessels.
- One Fathom Bank to Pilot Western Boarding Ground (PWBGA) / Raffles Boarding Ground in Singapore
- One Fathom Bank to Pilot Eastern Boarding Ground Bravo (PEBGB)
- Off East/West Singapore to One Fathom Bank (for west bound vessels)
- Brother's Is. boarding ground to PRAF (Raffles boarding ground) or to Lat 01°15’N Long 104°05’E (vessels in transit to South China Sea)
- Brother's Is. boarding position to Singapore Eastern sector (to PEBGB or for transiting vessels)
- Brother's Is. boarding position to Pilot Western Boarding Ground Alpha (PWBGA)
- West bound traffic from Eastern Buoy RV position to the Eastern Pilot Boarding Ground.
- Singapore Eastern Anchorages to pilot disembarkation in the eastbound/westbound TSS
- West bound traffic from Eastern Buoy RV position or the Eastern anchorages to Western sector
(Note: permits reqd. through agents for Indonesian anchorages: Karimun / Nipa)
- West bound traffic from Eastern Buoy RV position to off One Fathom Bank (Lat 03°00’N Long 100°50’E)
- One Fathom Bank to off Sungei Udang SPM (Malacca)
- For difficult tows, damaged vessels, oil rigs etc., the charges would be on a case by case basis in accordance with the scope of job including job duration, difficulty of tow, nature of risk, etc.
All prices are quoted in Singapore dollars and inclusive of transportation charges.
MAS only applicable in OPL and normal pilotage and port tariffs applicable inside port limits.
Package 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 11 & 12 is for 30 hours service (base to base).
Package 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 , 9 & 10 is for 10 hours service (base to base).
In excess of packaged time, additional charges would be levied at $300 per hour.